What makes personalities like A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Sachin Tendulkar, Narayan Murthy, A.R.Rehman different from others? They all identified their unique talent and interest in a particular field and decided to follow a career in the field of their choice with the utmost dedication.
KCS Educate started Unique Talent Discovery Test (UTDT) initiative with the vision “Every student has a talent, we need to discover it”. This discovery bridge the gap between Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction; Success and Failure; Ordinary and Great.
UTDT helps to find out the unique talent hidden inside every student. This test will tell them their potential to perform in the fields of Science, Finance and Humanities. This is a 40 minutes test to be conducted at your esteemed school. The test would be administered by the representatives of KCS. The result of UTDT and Test Analysis would be sent to school for every student separately.
Levels of UTDT
1. UTDT Basic - For class VIII students
2. UTDT Intermediate - For class IX students
3. UTDT Advanced - For class X students
Unique Features of UTDT
1. Evaluate Individual aptitude in different fields
2. Identifying the level of capabilities and deficiencies
3. Unique Test profile of every student which will help them to choose their career
4. Identifying and discussing the gap between the realities & dreams.